iDesign is currently looking for qualified project managers to join our course development team. This is a part-time, 1099 contract position. The opening is for future project needs.
Are you that person?
What You'll Do
As the course development Project Manager, you will work with key stakeholders to support and guide the project management aspects of the design, development, and production of innovative online courses. You will collaborate with directors, leads, and iDesign teams and team members to develop project plans, track projects, facilitate project reporting, look for risk, and manage scope. You may also work on company-wide special projects as needed to facilitate new and ongoing business operations.
The successful candidate will work remotely on a contract basis. iDesign recognizes that a quality workforce is paramount to our success. We provide professional development and internal advancement opportunities.
- Collaborate with the project management team in support of all project management activities across the organization.
- Work with Directors, Lead Learning Architects, and Learning Architects to develop and manage projects.
- Actively work in Smartsheet and other connected technologies to manage the project work and workflow.
- Collaborate extensively with all iDesign teams and team members to ensure the quality and consistency of our project management processes.
- Look for opportunities to innovate and create efficiencies in project management processes and workflows.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Demonstrated expert level use of Smartsheet (minimum 3-4 years experience)
- Current, in-depth knowledge of instructional design practices.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with teams for online course development, in higher education, preferred.
- Proven leadership in project management, characterized by innovation in the use of project methods.
- Demonstrated ability to apply various project methodologies as needed for successful project management
- Proven skills in project management processes and the use of software.
- Demonstrated experience with data dashboards and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence across complex organizational structures.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate to solve complex problems.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively to diverse audiences.
What Will Make Us REALLY Love You
- A proven track record of working with academic and business partners to manage projects for the creation of engaging and effective online courses.
- A PMP certification
- Advanced degree in Education, Instructional Technology, Business, or related field.
- Ability to establish a collaborative and collegial relationships with iDesign team members while still moving projects forward and meeting project deadlines.
- Expert in online learning, instructional design and technology, adult learning theory, and andragogy/pedagogy to support course development.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent follow-through, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills.
iDesign is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an inclusive environment in which everyone is a valued member. At iDesign, all hiring decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.