iDesign is currently looking for a qualified Video Production Specialist to join our video services team. This is a part-time, 1099 contract position. The opening is for future project needs.
Are you that person?
What You'll Do
As the Video Production Specialist, you will have the opportunity to showcase your creative expertise, strong technical skills, and produce engaging videos that help showcase why our organization is recognized as an industry leader. You will work within the video services team to produce innovative video content. You will collaborate with Learning Architects and SMEs through pre-production, production, and post-production video work. You will work with the video services team lead and other team members in a collaborative team, taking ownership of project delivery from start to finish.
The successful candidate will work remotely on a contract basis. iDesign recognizes that a quality workforce is paramount to our success. We provide professional development and internal advancement opportunities.
- Collaborate with Learning Architects and SMEs to create production scripts.
- Collaborate with SMEs to direct and capture video content.
- Edit and produce a finished video using Adobe Premier and other video editing tools as needed.
- Use your creative design eye to produce videos that are high quality and meet the objectives of the project.
- Work within the video services team, collaborating on video production projects while maintaining scope and quality of the project deliverables.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Background in shooting video or as a video editor, and a desire to do the behind-the-scenes role producing and packaging video content that captures and engages audiences.
- Strong technical skills, and advanced level experience with Adobe Creative Suite Video Editing software, AfterEffects, and other video editing software.
- The ability to communicate status updates to key stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills – we work with a variety of clients, and embracing diversity is why our company stands out, and why clients want us to produce their videos
- Patience and a sense of humor: You know the drill…project needs can change at a moment’s notice, there are fire drills and deadlines, but you are calm, cool, and collected in times of change
- Previous Video Production experience with an agency or within a creative department desired. Those with freelance or contract experience also considered with the right skillset
What Will Make Us REALLY Love You
- A strong understanding of iDesign and how we make an impact in our industry. You may know our competitors too – and want to continue to show why we are best in class amongst those competitors
- A proven track record of working with academic and business partners to create engaging and effective online course content within higher education.
- Ability to establish a collaborative and collegial relationship with subject matter experts (SMEs) while still moving projects forward and meeting project deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent follow-through, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills.
iDesign is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an inclusive environment in which everyone is a valued member. At iDesign, all hiring decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.